Mobile Core Network project manager with 10-15years’ experience. Team manager focused on achieving technical and business goals, leading and guiding the team of engineers. Project Manager with extensive experienced in system design, deployment and integration in IP Backbone ,IP Access, MPLS Architecture, MPLS, Routing Protocols, Network Dimensioning and Network Optimization.
Mobile Core Network project manager will be designated to:
- SPOC for IP Backbone and IP Access engineering division
- Arrange and Facilitate Project Definition Workshop for a new Project.
- Issue the Project Definition Report.
- Establish, Maintain and Publish the MS Project Plan for each Project.
- Establish, Maintain and Publish a Risk Register (RAID) for each Project.
- Establish and implement a Communications Plan for each Project.
- Establish and Facilitate Project Events, including where necessary tasks normally associated with a Delivery Manager's role, such as CCR's, Work Request Forms and Change Implementation plans. Closely Monitor the Closure of Project CCR's to ensure Closure within the KPI.
- Follow-up on assigned tasks and meet the timeline.
- Manage and implement & escalation process.
- Following up on the architecture and design activities.
- Preparation and testing the acceptance with the customer.
- Monitor the Tasks conducted and reported by the Delivery Team.
- Establish and chair regular project meetings and publish minutes thereof.
- Ensure Services provided to the customer and 3rd Parties are available as defined within the Project Plan.
- Present Project Status Updates at Internal and Client Project Review Meetings.
- Conduct Impact Assessment of Changes to Projects
- Identify needs for Delivery Management Resources for Team.
- Responsible for the integration between the different network elements and IOT testing.