Antal is in charge of recruiting for this position
Working Location: Can be Any European Country (Prefer Central/West)
Job Title: European Sales - Technical Manager – Composites – West/Central Part
Salary: Annual Gross Package salary forecasted: 70 - 85 K$ (+Incentive)
Type of Job: Full Time
Estimated starting date: 01/01/2016 or immediately
Our client is a well known fiberglass manufacturing facility built on a 10,000m2 site. It manufactures and distributes fiberglass reinforcement using a new and unique process technology that has been patented. Annually, more than 15,000 tons of composite reinforcement is produced and sold to customers in the transportation, construction, recreational and alternative energy industries in the Middle East, US, Europe, Asia and to developing markets including Brazil.
Customer feedback shows a high level of satisfaction with the product in terms of quality and versatility. Using state-of-the-art technology and maintaining the highest levels of quality, improvements in resin flow and surface finish have resulted in a quality product that outperforms similar existing products in the market. Customers are impressed with the advantages offered by our client's products, especially when compared to other reinforcements in the field.
General about the role:
Our client requires a person that has proven business development/marketing experience, and a solid technical background in closed mould processes. The individual will manage the existing direct and distribution accounts, with a strong focus on rapid sales growth within the territory.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, this is a remote position which requires the individual to operate autonomously, whilst representing the needs and strategies of company at all times.
• Organises and manages business within the territory
• Conducts customer visits and meetings, oversees customer tests and acts as technical contact during trials
• Meets with sales organization, distributors and customers on a regular basis to keep them informed about product and corporate developments
• Resolves problems and responds to specific requirements of customers
• Identifies new growth opportunities in both existing and new markets
• Represents at various trade shows and assists in their preparation
• Assists in the development of the Sales, Marketing and Budget plan
• Achieves sales target in assigned region
• Quarterly visits to the Company facility
• Extensive travel within the region
Qualification and Experience :
• Engineer or Master degrees in chemical/Material or equivalent
• Solid experience of 10+ year in Composite with Sales/Technical profile.
• Strong knowledge of all standard composites manufacturing processes, especially LRTM, vacuum infusion and Pultrusion
• Good understanding of technical reinforcements and competitor capabilities
• Experience in solution selling with a good aptitude for technology and innovative products
• Good customer network within the territory
• Engineering, Science, or Marketing degree with composite technical training also of interest
• Demonstrable customer focus and sales success.
• Strong leadership skills, strategic thinker, decision making & problem solving skills
• Excellent English, verbal and written, plus one other European language preferred
• High level of motivation and initiative with ability to work independently.