Our client is the global leader in light engine technology. The company develops, manufactures and distributes groundbreaking LEDs and automotive lighting products that shatter the status quo and help customers gain and maintain a competitive edge. With a rich history of industry “firsts”, our client is uniquely positioned to deliver lighting advancements well into the future by maintaining an unwavering focus on quality, innovation and reliability.
Due to expansion and company growth, we are looking ASAP for a
Regional Sales Manager Central Europe
Work location: Germany, home office with the travel up to 80%
Your team: You will be part of the EMEA Regional Sales Team and report to Regional Director Central Europe.
Managing sales and commercial partnerships with customers in the region for the client Illumination portfolio
• Implementing regional sales and distribution strategy ensuring sales targets are met
• Demand creation and design in activities for LEDs at Illumination Customers
• Managing the region with the main focus on Germany as well as Key Accounts
• Driving and managing our Channel Partners (distribution)
• Budget planning and execution
• Customer support
• Business development
A self-driven result oriented sales professional with 5+ years of relevant experience within Lighting OEM’s or distributors
• Strong knowledge in SSL and experience across SSL or Semiconductor market are essential
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills,
• Fluent German and English
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation & benefits package
• Excellent opportunities for professional growth in a dynamic environment
Employment type: Full-time permanent contract
Please send your complete application documents, stating the reference number, to Jamie Paraga at JParaga@antal.com For further questions, please contact the respective contact person of Antal International Deutschland GmbH +49 69 976 75 117.