Our client is a leader in the the field of multi Megawatt wind turbines. They are expanding their design team.
They are therefore seeking to fill the position of
control engineer (m/f) for development of wind turbine components
They are seeking an experienced control engineer with at least 5 years of experience in control engineering of wind turbines.
You will be part of a team of international specialists with very detailed experience in R &D of wind turbines.
- Design of control engineering parts for wind turbines
- Improvement of existing control engineering equipment for existing turbine models
- Alter and improve existing control engineering equipment to improve turbine loads and turbine power output
- Further development of control engineering development for wind turbine models
- take new designs further until certification
- take care of certification process of ready designs
What our client offers
- a very experienced company, leading in the development of wind turbine
- a highly experienced team around you with very team-minded colleagues
- international team
- attractive renumeration package
- university degree in electrical engineering
- at least 5 years of experience in control engineering of wind turbines
- you have already completely designed control engineering equipment for wind turbine controlling
- you are an "out of the box" thinker who is able and willing to set up new control engineering strategies for wind turbines
- absolute team player
- good in English
- eligible to work in the EU
If you would like to become part of this leading, fast growing company, we look forward to receive your application at email@example.com