Sales Representative Germany
Antal International, www.antal.com, is a top, global Executive Search company operating across more than 30 countries in Europe, US and Asia. I am specialized in the Chemicals and Laboratory Equipments sectors.
Our client is a European chemical company ranking among top suppliers of bio-based chemicals and polymers to a wide array of industries. To expand the business in Germany, we are looking for a Sales Representative.
To achieve sales of Polyethylene and Styrenics portofolio in line with business line objectives and contribute to optimize market coverage and knowledge for the assigned products and market segments.
Responsibilities include :
- Reaching the proposed periodical sales targets in terms of quantity, pricing and customer base development
- Negociating prices, volumes, payment terms in compliance with the strategy and sales policy
- Establishing and managing relationships with assigned existing customers, including key accounts
- Identifiying new customers in the targeted market segments and developing sales opportunities
- Processing and following-up customers’technical and logistics claims
- Dealing with credit line requests and make sure these are implemented
- Reporting regularly to the Sales Area Managers about the status of the assigned customers and market segments in terms of sales forecasts, competition, pricing and customer needs development
- Supporting the Credit Line department in verifying customers’solvency and cooperating in amounts receivables recovery
- Supporting the Technical Assistance team during customer calls for applications developments, claims and new products presentations
- Cooperating with Customer Service and Logistics departments for troubleshooting
- Getting involved in new projects and products developments with the Technical Service department
Qualifications and experience
- University (bachelor degree) in economics, or technical degree in chemicals, materials engineering, industrial chemistry, or similar based experience
- Minimum 3 years’sales experience of technical polymers with producers, traders or plastics compounders
- Fluent in both German and English (working language) ; Italian is a plus
- Company office near Frankfurt or home-based
- 70 % travelling
Kindly send your application (resume and motivation letter) under ref 2016/11/V3/AT to :
Athimonier@antal.com - http://www.antal.com