Our client is one of the leading suppliers of drinks and beverage products in the European market as subsidiary of one of the largest and most diversified wholesale and trading companies from the Benelux region. We are currently in search of young professionals to be embedded as Junior Sales Manager / Trade International in their business operation near Hamburg.
Junior Sales Manager International (m/f)
As Junior Sales Manager you will have the chance to develop negotiation skills and to gain great trade results by identifying opportunities, investigating possibilities and sealing deal after fierce negotiation. The main tasks will be around buying and selling drinks and beverage products all over Europe. It is important to have the strong analytical skills and calculation in different currency variations. Smart negotiator with responsibility of huge volume of products we buy and sell. You are fully aware of everything you need to know in this market in order to make the business successful.
- At least Bachelor or Master degree in Business studies
- Approximately one year work experience
- Commercial experience (inside sales, field sales, telesales)
- Tough negotiator and networker that can make the best deals
- Strong analytical and arithmetic competences
- International experience through internship or travelling
- Flexible and willing to travel internationally
- Able to learn new concepts and systems (CRM) quickly
- English a must, German at least B2 level and other foreign languages are beneficial
In case of interest please send your application in German or English to Antal International GmbH respective contact person Yuni Alberta via Email YAlberta@antal.com or telephone +49 69 976 750.