Specialist Auditor and Compliance
My client is known to be one of Germany’s leading no1 jewelers when it comes to diamonds and watches!
They offer a dynamic working environment where you will be able to use your high profile
skills to perfection and accumulate top form.
They are looking for a strong hardworking Senior Auditor specializing in Compliance to build and manage this department.
You will get full support of a motivated team and develop professionally and personally to become a true specialist in your field.
- They have a variety of tasks solely responsible planning and conducting internal audits with a focus on branch audits
- Documentation of the test results in the form of reports and communications to the management
- Development of implementable and practical action / optimization proposals and ensuring sustainable implementation
- Design and implementation of a compliance management system in close coordination with the Office of Legal
- Elaboration, implementation and training of the principles of action and compliance processes within the company and continuous consultation of the Board
- Completed business degree or equivalent education with several years of experience in a trading company
- Professional experience in auditing and compliance , ideally in the local branches of trade, especially in dealing with sale and merchandise management systems
- Very good understanding of complex business and organizational contexts and their evaluation , strong analytical skills and numeracy
- A high degree of personal responsibility and commitment coupled with an efficient, structured and result- oriented approach
- Secure and demeanor and excellent social skills and communication skills
If you would like to receive more information about this position – then please contact:
Munira Khan on +49 69 976 75120 or email: Mkhan@antal.com