Our client is an international digital marketing agency that specialises in Digital Marketing, Marketing Automation, CRM and Lead Generation. The German office is based in Munich and employs ca. 70 employees and is part of an international agency network with 1,200 employees. Clients of the company are world-known brands in Automotive, Medical Devices, IT and Consumer Electronics. Currently we are looking to increase the team in the area of Web Development with a
Web Developer PHP/JS/HTML/CSS (m/f)
- As Web Developer (m/w) you will work on development and quality assurance of digital media and design and code intelligent solutions for websites, landing pages and E-Mail marketing concepts.
- You will also take care about enhancements of existing websites and web-based applications for a variety of different clients of the agency.
- You are responsible for the technical realization of UI/UX Designs and cross-browser best-practices.
- University degree in Informatics or similar qualification
- 2 years + experience as a Web Developer (Front- and Back-End)
- You have a good understanding of the functioning of web applications
- Good knowledge in Back-End development with object-oriented design principles (PHP), ideally knowledge in PHP frameworks such as Larvavel, Zend, Symfony etc.
- Good understanding for security guidelines and their usage
- You like to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Additional plus, but no Must-Have would be:
- SEO knowledge
- LESS/SASS für CSS
- REST Services / SOAP/ APIs
- Experience in testing of frameworks
- Fluent English language skills, German at least basic knowledge
What is on offer?
- Innovative, creative and international work environment in central location
- Flexible work hours, possibility to work from home office
- Company pension plan
- Good development opportunities in a growing agency
- Attractive salary
Interested? Then please send your application documents to:
ANTAL INTERNATIONAL PERSONALBERATUNG
Frau Nermina Gradisic, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: 0911 590 596 33.