Our client is a successful large German company with more than 13,000 employees world-wide. Since 80 years the company has been making sense of large amounts of data from a wide variety of data sources with the aim to gain intelligent information for their clients (Big Data). Now, they are building a new unit, called Data-Driven-Analytics (DDA). The aim of this important global initiative is to bring together the best Data Scientist, Consultants and Developers with an incredible data landscape in order to generate new premium analytics services for the market. Positions are based in Nuremberg. For this team we are currently looking for exceptional
Data Management & Data Strategy (m/w)
- Understanding data requirements for the different products of the unit and for ad hoc offerings
- Defining important data management principles and prioritizing tasks,
- Defining data partnership strategies – identifying, managing and collaborating with
- (a) internal data partners and providers, and
- (b) external data partners and providers (together with the internal team for this)
- This also includes definition of service level agreements, blueprints and templates for quality & suitability checks, etc.
- Collaborating with the subject-matter experts to further refine the legal perspective on data handling and management,
- Developing an overview and a clear understanding of useful external data sources (e.g., open data, web APIs,…) for the products and projects in order to help our Data Scientists, Technology experts and Consultants offer comprehensive data-driven insights,
- Developing strategic options on the seamless integration of client and internal data with focus on maximizing client value and trust,
- Informing important Data Science and Technology processes and decisions (pipelining, data sourcing, on-premise / cloud computing) and making sure operative data handling is in line with the data strategy and management principles,
- Understanding and monitoring trends with regard to data-driven business models in order to collaboratively and continuously refining the strategy and filling the innovation pipeline,
- Ensuring alignment and synergy effects with the overall company data strategy.
- You should enjoy and be comfortable with talking to colleagues and stakeholders with different backgrounds – e.g., legal experts, Data Scientists, Technology experts, internal and external data providers.
- Typically: Master’s degree or PHD with focus on business administration, computer science, software engineering, quantitative techniques or related areas, but we are open to other educational backgrounds as long as the individual skill profile and personality meet our requirements and fit into the team.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Very good communication skills – able to connect to internal and external stakeholders, data partners, senior leaders,
- Experience in negotiating data-related contracts based on the business value,
- The ability to quickly get an overview of complex situations, to define processes and prioritize tasks,
- A good understanding of strategic options within the space of data-driven analytics,
- Experience in formulating consistent data strategies and translating them into to dos of immediate importance,
- Ability to confidently and clearly communicate in an English business environment (required),
- A solid understanding of IT-related, methodological, and legal challenges when it comes to data handling and processing (pipelining, handling of data updates, data privacy,…)
- Permanent role with a top employer that offers very good development possibilities
- Attractive salary and very good social benefits
- International work environment
- Work with the latest, state-of-the art technologies and with interesting subject matters.
Interested ? Then please send your application to:
ANTAL INTERNATIONAL PERSONALBERATUNG
Herr Andreas Dürr, E-Mail: email@example.com, Tel.: 0911 590 596 44