Our client is a successful large German company with more than 13,000 employees world-wide. Since 80 years the company has been making sense of large amounts of data from a wide variety of data sources with the aim to gain intelligent information for their clients. The Marketing & Data Sciences department is their central research and development team where new tools, methods and algorithms are developed. The department consists of Marketing Scientists that deal with the statistical perspective of data analysis and of Data Scientists that deal with the technical perspective of data processing. With the growing importance of analysing Big Data these lines, however, are becoming blurred. For this team based in Nuremberg we are currently looking for exceptional
Marketing Scientist (m/w)
- As a Marketing Scientist (m/w) you will have the chance to work on the development and application of statistical methods and big data processes within a team of experts and communicate the results to internal and external clients.
- Apply, develop and improve methods and best practices in areas of Marketing Sciences, e.g. segmentation, conjoint, data fusion, sampling and weighting.
- Foster knowledge exchange of Marketing and Data Science methods and best pratices within the company
- Support and coordinate Marketing and Data Science projects, innovations and research initiatives
- Translate and clearly communicate sophisticated analytical information into client-friendly recommendations.
- University degree (ideally Master or PhD) with a focus on quantitative techniques/marketing, market research, statistics or related fields
- First relevant work experience (e.g. through internships)
- Solid knowledge of analytical software tools and/or programming languages (e.g. SPSS, R, SAS, VBA, Python).
- Solid knowledge of marketing sciences techniques (e.g. Regression analysis, cluster analysis, sampling &weighting, conjoint)
- Ability to think creatively in addressing research objectives while maintaining the balance between „Art & Science“.
- Ability to communicate fluently in an English business environment.
- You possess strong analytical skills, are interested in new concepts and technologies and can work independently. You are a team player who appreciates the opportunity to work in an international environment within a team of experts.
- Permanent role with a top employer that offers very good development possibilities
- Attractive salary and very good social benefits
- International work environment
- Work with the latest, state-of-the art technologies and with interesting subject matters.
Interested ? Then please send your application to:
ANTAL INTERNATIONAL PERSONALBERATUNG
Herr Andreas Dürr, E-Mail: email@example.com, Tel.: 0911 590 596 44