STORE MANAGER Full Time in Neumünster.
International Jeans Company seeks a store manager in Neumünster.
Leading a young and dynamic team of 6 in a fast paced store and taking full responsibility for delivering results while focusing on customer service.
• To maintain and increase sales throughout the year and achieve set financial targets.
• To effectively manage all the shop staff and collaborating with Area Manager.
• Being able to conduct recruitment, induction, training, discipline, appraisals and payroll.
• To maintain a high level of customer service at all times within the Shop.
• To ensure the Store has the correct levels of stock.
• To ensure that the Store is always merchandised to the Company’s desired standard
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Previous proven Shop Manager experience in fashion retail.
• Management skills.
• Ability to drive and develop sales
• Proven track record in delivering excellent customer service. Motivational leadership skills.
• Excellent proven retail operational skills & standards. Attention to detail.
• Passion for style and fashion and retail in general.
• Highly self-motivated & enthusiastic; ability to lead a team and motivate others.
• Ability to build effective working relationships both internally and externally.
• Committed and hardworking
• Flexible & adaptable.
Please apply with your CV in English to JCarr@antal.com Ref: (Attention to Julia Carr)