Are you an Area Sales driven team player? Do you have strong passion for Fashion & Luxury Goods? At the moment we are in search of Sales Representative or Area Sales Manager to be inserted into our client’s commercial structure of the Switzerland’s subsidiary in the German speaking region around Zürich.
Sales Representative or Area Sales Manager Zürich / Switzerland
FMCG Nonfood / Fashion & Luxury Goods
Our client is one of the well-known global leaders within the FMCG Nonfood / Fashion & Luxury Goods industry, with a multi-brand and multi-product business model, with an international presence throughout America, Europe, Middle East and Africa plus Asia Pacific. The company operates through exclusive distributors, department stores and consumer goods retailers, producing and distributing its’ range of own labels and licensed brands worldwide.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Managing the turnover and the distribution of the company’s products
- Visiting assigned cluster of stores ensuring a capillary coverage of the territory
- Guaranteeing an effective visit planning
- Supporting the launch of each collection release ensuring the achievement of sales objectives
- Ensuring the adequate level of assortment and stock in the points of sales of the assigned territory and optimizing and monitoring product distribution in compliance with selective distribution guidelines
- Verifying assortment depth & width and analyze best and worst sellers (i.e. the best selling price points, colors or styles)
- Protecting and capture prime space in stores and, in general, all space opportunities and produce layout plans for stores
- Allocating POS and promotional material (in-store and window) and verify its quality and correct positioning & functioning over time
- Building constructive relationships with Store Manager and Associates and act as Brands’ point of reference for client’s feedbacks and needs
- Analyzing and report structured information on competitors’ activities
- Interfacing between the Sales Team, Product, Trade Marketing, Marketing, Key Account
- Minimum Bachelor degree within Business Administration or equivalent commercial education
- At least 4 years experience in Area Sales Management, Key Account and Field Sales Coordination or relevant activities in the FMCG industry both Food & Nonfood, preferably within Jewelry & Luxury Goods, Eyewear & Optical Products, Fashion & Clothing, Leisure & Sport Products, Food & Beverages, Wholesale & Retails and many others
- Native speaker level in Swiss German or German, business fluent in English or French is of advantage
- Profound negotiation and commercial acumen
- Dynamic, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Very attractive basic salary package with bonus on top
- Company car for private use
In case of interest please send your application in German or English to Antal International GmbH respective contact person Yuni Alberta via Email YAlberta@antal.com or telephone +49 69976 750.