VACANCY: CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR
Our client, one of the world’s largest integrated energy companies in Ghana, span oil and gas exploration and production, international gas transportation and marketing, power generation, refining and marketing, and chemicals and oilfield services.
About the position:
The company currently operates in two offshore exploration blocks in Offshore Cape Three Points (OCTP) and Keta.
-Your role will be to support Contract Holder to develop and apply project contract administration practices and manage activities necessary for completion of project contract according to the Contract provisions.
- To coordinate day to day contract administration activities, ensuring contractor compliance with the terms and conditions of the contract
- To perform Contract analysis in order to monitor the achievement of project goals
- To ensure that all aspects of the contract are complied with in an auditable manner and that cost, schedule and HSE risks are minimized.
- To assist Contract Holders in all matter of legality, tax, insurance, warranty, bond, liquidated damages and penalties.
- To guarantee an efficient resolution of contractual problems, with the management of claims and variations produced during the contract execution
- To contribute to the development of Lessons Learned
- Ensure the best coordination of the contract administration activities including relations with Contractors/Suppliers
Desired Skills and Experience
As the Contract Administrator your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Secondary Level Technical Education
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Law, Engineering Discipline or other relevant degree (Preferred)
- Traceability of all documentation produced or received from handover to contract close-out
- Coordination day to day of the contract administration activities, ensuring contractor compliance with the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Assistance to Work Package Manager (Contract Holder) in identifying commercial impacts in terms of changes in cost and technical variations.
- Maintain Contract Holder Files with special regard to transparency and traceability of all decisions made during the Contract duration.
- Management of issues and resolutions of problems that rise regarding the execution of Purchase orders/work orders for
the monitoring of progress, costs and feedback on supplier performance.
- Keep track of Variations, Changes to WORK and Options; manage a contractual claim
- Preparation of all relevant correspondence relevant to Contract Variations/Claims and manage specific issues.
- Preparation of systematic reporting; Develop/monitor CA control tools (Registers, etc.)
- Reporting regularly on the contract status on all contractual aspects and areas of concern.
- Prepare Contract Close-out Contractor Feedback report and Lesson Learned