1. JOB DETAILS
Job Title : Head ebanking Sales
Reports to : Divisional Director, Retail Banking
2. JOB PURPOSE
4. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
a. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
b. Strong organisation and project management and change management skills
c. Experience developing annual strategic as well as tactical plans and providing regular linkage reports with business
d. Leading edge experience with setting up and running fully integrated systems and products for large-scale businesses.
• Demonstrated ability to interpret technology and market trends as a foundation for technology and product road maps.
• Strong managerial skills in coaching and performance management.
• Committed individual with pleasant interpersonal attributes and strong negotiation skills.
And be able to:
• Take initiative and responsibility for projects, promote teamwork and collaboration between technology staff and business teams
• Demonstrate strategic influencing capacity, politically savvy and able to build consensus and interact with senior executives
• Exercise good judgment and professional discretion at all times
• Guide and develop project plans and budgets (including capital expenditure)
• Capable of managing a high-pressure working environment
5. KEY RESULT AREAS
• Lead the formulation and review of the Bank’s electronic payments systems.
• Formulate, Implement and Drive the Bank’s Card strategy across the Retails and Wholesale Bank.
• Ensure Operational efficiencies in acquisition and delivery of Cards Business.
• Review and formulate Internet Banking strategy and utilization.
• Review other payment systems like Mobile Money platforms.
• Drive ATM utilization across the network to world class standards cognizant of local challenges.
• Implement and Drive utilization of Mobile banking app for the Retail banking business.
• Drive Remittance business and improve market share.
• Formulate and execute a Cash management proposition (payments and Collections) for the Bank utilizing technology.
• Ensure the Bank’s in scope products and Services are enabled to run efficiently.
• Ensure process are in place to effectively manage the department.
• Keep abreast with latest technology/developments
• Ensure that a strategic development/training plan is prepared for team members
• Ensure all systems/services are available in accordance with agreed SLA requirements.
• Oversee projects that are being implemented.
• Conduct branch visits to assess service levels.
• Monitor monthly performance of systems and develop action plans to remedy any degradation of service.
• Investigate ways of improving existing systems and processes and implement
• Encourage and promote a customer-focused culture within unit
• Develop a culture of responsibility and ownership of objectives/problems until
completely resolved to the customers satisfaction
• Establish framework for monitoring SLA and schedules
7. INFORMATION SECURITY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Abide by the bank’s ISMS (Information Security Management Systems) policies and procedures
• Safeguard the bank’s information assets in accordance with its ISMS policies and procedures
8. COMPLIANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure prompt and adequate compliance responses to Sanctions and AML/CFT enquiries sent in by Compliance department
• Take part in all annual mandatory refresher training organised by Compliance
• Report all suspicious or fraudulent activities to Compliance or via whistle-blowing toll free line.
• Signs off all PEP accounts and the Combined Risk Framework.