Head of Corporate Services, Ghana
Essentially, the position plans, develops, directs and oversees a wide range of operational and strategic Corporate Services functions for the Ghana office – HR, Facilities & Admin, providing support to the business, service delivery; implementing procedures, strategies and practices to achieve the most effective use of human & material resources and achieve overall business objectives.
Position also assists with the development and implementation of new HR and Organizational development initiatives and business strategies for the Ghana operations, supervising the department’s operational
Reporting to the Corporate Services Head (Global), requirement will include:
1. Sound knowledge and experience of HR and Administration management practices and principles as well as Ghana Labour laws and legislations
2. Experience in the development, interpreting and implementation of HR policies, procedures and strategies in line with best practices. Experience in developing and implementing OD programs
3. Project management skills, outstanding communication, interpersonal, presentation and facilitations skills, work ethics and demonstrated commitment to confidentiality of information
4. Excellent leadership, influencing and coaching ability to motive and inspire others
5. Proven ability to build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organization.
A first degree, Post graduate degree and professional certifications. Approximately from 8 years substantial HR, Projects & Admin and Business support strategy experience with at least 4 at a strategic level.
Medical Insurance, Phone, Call Credits, Group Life Policy, Bonuses etc