· The preparation, issue and revision of the contract Quality Management Plan, Inspection/Verification Strategy and Assurance Strategies in conjunction with the Project Manager.
· Assist in the development of Project Goals and Objectives in line with company requirements.
· Ensure Quality risks are managed in accordance with the risk management system.
· Direct project process owners in establishing their delivery processes and procedures.
· Ensure that project personnel are provided with the tools and knowledge required to execute the project to legislation, procedures and compliance.
· Ensure that a robust and effective QMS process is established and implemented. Recommend corrective and preventative action where necessary to ensure its effective implementation and improvement.
· To convene and attend meetings concerning project Quality Management matters as appropriate.
· Provide input and support the subcontractor/supplier evaluation processes and monitor subcontractor/supplier performance.
· To plan and lead (as necessary), assessment visits/audits to suppliers and sub-contractors as agreed.
· To ensure robust Quality Control Plans/Inspection Test Plans are in place for all suppliers and sub-contractors.
· To promptly report to corporate any Quality Management problems which cannot be resolved at project level.
· To act as the liaison between the Project and the customer on all matters related to Project Quality Management.
· To ensure that the necessary processes and systems are in place for the preparation and filing of comprehensive records to satisfy Project and customer Quality Management requirements, as well as regulatory requirements.
· Implement and manage a continuous improvement process, including a process of management system review.
· To organise/perform induction sessions at the commencement of, and during the course of the project with the aim of explaining the project Quality Management System.
· Facilitate the implementation of a customer satisfaction measurement process.