Our clients in the Oil & Gas industry seeks to recruit Systems Coordinator to join their team of professionals.
JOB TITLE: SYSTEMS COORDINATOR
Title of immediate Supervisor/Manager: Head, Corporate Services
Purpose of Position (Summary of why this position exist)
To coordinate the Information Systems activities, provide all information technology support, administration and maintenance for the company while providing & developing Information Technology solutions that best suits the business needs of the company at all location
Key Duties & Responsibilities
1. Oversees the installation of all new softwares and updates for all IT equipment including desktops, laptops, printers etc.
2. Provide hands-on help desk support whenever required to deal with technical queries on operating systems, hardware and software packages
3. Oversee support for all units/department and at the depots with respect to Help Desk, Technical Support, Information Systems, NAVISON and multi-media presentations
4. Oversee the configuration and maintenance of network devices and document the same
5. Identify opportunities and recommend solutions that will enhance and/or improve current business processes as well as business continuity and disaster recovery
6. Support and ensure continuous operating viability of LAN (Local Area Network) and WAN for all hours of operation and resolve any abnormalities to ensure optimum performance.
7. Ensures software, hardware and network installs, re-installs, upgrades, changes and relocations are successfully made when necessary and as required.
8. Develop and review IT reports and prepare all documentation for reporting purpose. Also ensure that all records and documentation are appropriately filed and stored
9. Continuously analyse and design the best network models to best fit the company, and make recommendation accordingly
10. Design and implement Information security models (data encryption etc) for WLAN, Intranet, Domain etc.
11. Keep abreast of current and emerging information technology trends, learn, disseminate and apply new operating systems or application software to support the business
12. Assist on projects or special initiatives as assigned.
Key performance indicators (KPI)
a. 99 % uptime of all network resources (LAN, WAN, INTRANET, INTERNET, NAVISION ERP, FUELFAC etc) – not more than 2 hours downtime per month
b. 99% uptime of value-added online services (email, voice and data communications etc) – not more than 5 hours downtime per month
c. Software support - not more than 4 hours response time to applications and software technical support & help requests
d. Hardware support – not more than 4 hours response time to hardware support & help requests and not more than 48 hours for solution
e. Quarterly PC maintenance - should not exceed first week into each quarter
f. 95% fulfilment of monthly cumulative requests and customer orders for IT solutions
g. Weekly/Monthly management report should be ready not later than 5pm on the preceding Monday of the Week’s meeting
h. No security breach to all security principals
i. 100% Compliance to documented timeline Commitments (Tasks/Assignments and To-Dos from meetings)
j. 100% Customer (internal & external) satisfaction on a daily basis.