Business Manager- Home Personal Care/ Food Segment
- Business development of new products
- Support in the development of yearly marketing strategies for the group, including exhibition planning.
- Planning and forecast of sales of existing products in coordination with partners. Estimation of budget, continuous monitoring of sales vs. budget.
- Scouting and market mapping of customers in the Food industry.
- Identification and establishment of key contacts within the feed decision makers and main stakeholders.
- Periodic reporting and knowledge sharing of relevant market and competition intelligence with the partners.
- Bachelor degree in Food Technology or Chemistry with a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in the upstream or downstream food industry.
- Industry contacts are considered a plus.
- Attention to details, motivation and professionalism are mandatory, in addition to a commercial sense and creative mind.
- Ability to prioritize work and manage concurrent projects and multiple activities.
- Strong MS Office skills, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Outstanding ability to manipulate search engines tools and search techniques.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills: English is mandatory, French is a plus.