A multinational commodity company in Ghana seeks to recruit a Quality Manager (Food Processing) to join it’s team of executives.
JOB TITLE: QUALITY MANAGER
· Devising and establishing a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications;
· Reviewing customer requirements and making sure they are met;
· Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers;
· Setting standards for quality as well as health and safety;
· Making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards;
· Looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency;
· Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff;
· Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures;
· Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports;
· Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them;
· Using relevant quality tools and making sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business;
· Making sure the company is working as effectively as possible to keep up with competitors.
Job Specification and Basic Skill
· At least Bachelor’s degree with 5 years continuous experience at senior quality level, 2 of which must have been at managerial or at least assistant managerial level
· Knowledgeable in key food safety and certification standards including: FSSC & BRC
· Excellent leadership abilities required to drive team and project success, bringing quality down to shop floor level
· Thorough with keen eye for detail, excellent analytical abilities and a desire for continuous improvement
· Customer-oriented focus
· Excellent communication and report writing skills
· Microsoft Office Suite Proficiency
Closing: 2 weeks from date of publishing.