JOB DESCRIPTION FOR SALES EXECUTIVE – Cyber Security
About The Company
The successful candidate will be working with a Multinational company in Ghana, a major player in the communication industry, with the best communications solutions and assist in finding the best and most cost effective technical solutions to client requirements. Owing to expansion, we would like to invite highly self-motivated individuals to join their team in the Communication Division.
• 8+ years of current cyber security subject matter expertise
• 8+ years of current security services sales experience in sales role where you have consistently exceeded your sales quota
• Cybersecurity expertise focused around knowledge of threats to IT infrastructure, threat analytics solutions, cybersecurity products, APT, and cybersecurity services
• Solid track record of consistently closing large deals (with experience closing $1M+ deals)
• Experience selling into the Financial Services, Distribution, Public Sector industries
• Ability to travel up to 50% annually
• CISSP is a plus
This Cybersecurity Subject Matter Expert will be responsible for driving and growing cybersecurity solutions and services sales in key accounts as well as developing new business.
This person will be responsible for selling services focused around threat detection, threat analytics, IT infrastructure security, cybersecurity solutions (best of breed solutions).
The successful Cybersecurity SME Sales specialist will have a strong background in identifying, defining and closing new cybersecurity opportunities and will function as the Cybersecurity SME.
S/he will have a strong background in consultative sales, and be able to leverage their Cybersecurity expertise to develop new business.
They will Manage engagements through the entire sales process from developing the opportunity (business development), defining the opportunity, proposal development, presentations, requirements gathering, scoping the project, ensuring that strong relationships are built with the customer and customer satisfaction is high.
What you need to succeed:
• You must be a proven cybersecurity subject matter expert
• You must have a solid business development or sales track record, with a strong consultative sales methodology to use your personal experience and knowledge to close large cybersecurity deals
• Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding sales & BD goals and quotas year after year for at least the last 8+ years
• Experience selling cybersecurity into the Financial Services, Distribution, Public Sector (State & Local Government and Public Services and Education)
• IT Security Certifications are not required but preferred by the hiring team
• Cybersecurity experience including infrastructure threat analysis and detection, APT, threat analytics, etc.
• Please forward your resume, stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org