• To review and where appropriate initiate the day to day operation of all contracts to achieve maximum productivity and efficiency throughout the Company and to this end become fully conversant with each and every activity undertaken by the Group.
.• Assist in formulating the strategy for the Company in line with the objectives of the Company and the Group.
• Responsible for setting budgets. Take ownership of the budgeting process for the Company, and accept responsibility and ownership for the agreed budgets and their delivery.
• Provide leadership within the Company.
• Play the leading role in securing new business for the Company, taking responsibility for marketing, pricing, tendering and establishing a secure customer base.
• Ensure the successful inception of new contracts.
• Maintain and nurture a good relationship with all customers.
• Direct all the Company’s business activities.
• Secure and increase the profitability of the Company.
• Build and maintain a sound organisational structure.
• Take heed of and adhere to all Group and Company guidelines on policy matters.
• Recruit, train and motivate staff within the Company.
• Monitor the performance of the business through proper accounting and reporting to the CEO.
Terms and Conditions
Position is based in Accra Ghana
Relocation services to cover living expenses and transportation
Salary Negotiable, but based on market value within specified experience and educational background.