Group Head, Retail Banking
- Head, Retail Liabilities
- Head, Retail Assets
- Head, Private Banking
- Head, Remittances
- Head, Purple Shop Coordinating Unit
General Working Conditions:
Standard working conditions.
To establish and maintain positive customer relationships, plan and deliver an effective marketing strategy and monitor the progress of new and existing products; as well as provide operational management support on a day-to-day basis
- Formulation and implementation of the Retail Group’s strategy
- Achieve PBT, Balance sheet and other performance target
- Contribute to the preparation of annual marketing plans and strategies for liability generation to enable Business Managers achieve targeted growth objectives.
- Conduct competitor analysis, market analysis and research, customer needs analysis on an ongoing basis to ensure continued competitiveness, relevance and profitability of retail banking offerings
- Contribute to the effective launching of new products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
- Ensure growth of FX revenue by signing on Remittance agents
- Maintain and acquire customer relationships to improve deposit liability growth and mix.
- Relationship Management of High Net worth Customers
- Network with all potential clients in all relevant categories of own locality
- Implement structures for effective retail customers relationship management and ensure continuous tracking and measurement of retail customer satisfaction/loyalty
- Work in collaboration with the service quality management department to define and improve retail service delivery standards
- Prepare weekly and monthly PBT reports for Executive Director
- Perform all other duties as may be assigned by the line Executive Director.
- Directly supervise the activities of Business Managers within own unit to ensure optimal achievement of set targets.
- Monitor and assign targets to Heads to ensure effective focus on target achievement.
- Supervise activities of department members and provide coaching, mentoring and training as appropriate
- Monitor/manage performance of subordinates against pre-assigned goals and conduct performance appraisals as required
- Monthly performance report
Key Performance Indicators:
- Volume of Sales
- Level of Product Promotion and awareness
- Business Intelligence index
- Customer delivery Service index
- Alliance Management level
- Product Development (interface)
- Channel Management (interface)
- Number of staff trainings
- Professional Attributes
- Business Knowledge
- Personal Attributes
- Leadership Skills
- Relationship Management
- Sales & Customer Planning
- Customer Account Management
- Opportunity Management
- Sales Evaluation & Reporting
- Sales Execution & Fulfillment
- Market Strategy Formulation
- Product Development
- Knowledge of the Economic Environment
- Bank Product/Market Knowledge
- Transactional Processing