Consultant / Sr. Consultant Opportunities at a global Management Consulting Firm
- Our client, an entrepreneurial management consulting firm, assists global corporations and develops unique solutions to address their complex business challenges and create value through sustainable innovation. With an eye on execution, they help corporations design and achieve market-leading performance roadmaps by combining creative thinking, technology expertise, and global reach.
- Our client is currently looking to hire Consultants and Senior Consultants, who are keen on pursuing their careers in an innovative, entrepreneurial, collaborative environment, and bring their expertise and knowledge to their global teams. They offer individuals a fantastic opportunity to redefine their clients' businesses - and progress their own career as well. Their comprehensive career model fosters individual growth and well-balanced personal development.
Location: Hong Kong
Language skills: English (mandatory), Cantonese and/or Mandarin (highly preferred)
Role: Financial Services Business Transformation Consultant
Work Experience Requirements:
- Strong business analysis and/or project management skillset with experience in banking and/or insurance covering at least one or more of following areas:
- Retail Banking
Commercial Account Opening/Onboarding
Sales & Distribution/Channels
- Wealth Management
- Life Insurance
- Commercial Banking
- Cards Processing
- Securities / Brokerage (experience working with market data, stock exchanges – specifically HK,
- Experience in business/technology/operations as a practitioner or through consulting, process design work and the application of technologies to business in retail banking, wealth management and/or life insurance sectors.
- FSI business transformation consultants need to apply their skills in project and program management while exhibiting leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of process, and organizational change.
- Being based on a client site, a large portion of the role is comprised of communication with varying client seniority levels. The roles require strong written and verbal communication skills, with the successful candidates demonstrating strong client relationship management.
What will be expected of you in this role?
- Consultants will be delivering Financial Services Change Projects with following key responsibilities:
- Working within project teams to support clients deliver their project objectives
- Working with a team to define a business solution that may include defining business architecture, process design and delivery activities whilst driving the development of improved capabilities
- Executing business analyst and project management activities such as gap analysis, requirements gathering, functional specifications, risk/issue management, project planning etc.
- Facilitating teams and supporting workshops / meetings across multiple phases of the project delivery lifecycle.
- Working within multidisciplinary teams across both business and technology to execute project(s).
- Be able to demonstrate credibility to work alongside/with client SME’s and team leaders.
- Developing trusted relationships with clients, target clients and internal experts as part of project delivery.
- Helping to build an understanding of our clients’ business and challenges and participating in identifying solutions for their business needs within the Consulting FSI team.
- Working with blended client and Consulting project teams and helping to establish working relationship within a team environment
- Supporting the Consulting Leadership team in the development of business opportunities that are aligned with client agendas and creating value driven sales propositions for key clients and prospects
- Helping to develop compelling business cases and responses to new business opportunities and requests for proposals within proposal response teams.
- Participating in opportunity development campaigns that build upon Consulting delivery capabilities as part of the Financial Services team
If you are really excited about this role and believe it can be a good potential fit with your profile and experience, please send an email with a cover letter and CV attached to NAkram@antal.com.