Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead design, development, and production efforts to deliver the product vision.
• Product Innovation – identify relevant trends in products,
• Create product profiles that provide launch dates.
• Tracks and follow-up of all projects and provide status updates regularly.
• Provides all key timeline date approvals (product, testing).
• Conduct trials for new launches when required.
• Review of all launch related copy (Brochures, Training manual etc).
• Ensure high quality and scalability for solutions.
• Maintain a mindset of quality.
• Evaluate market opportunities and develop prototype solution.
• Engage with other leaders on product strategy, marketing and Sales.
• Lead product up-gradation / development activities of the business.
• Develop budget and schedule for implementing product developments.
• Perform resource allocation and work assignment for implementing product development needs.
• Lead the team of designers to achieve expected results from routine engineering work.
• Receive orders from Sales; prepare submittal drawings for customers’ approval, and after getting the drawings approved, to prepare Bills of Materials.
• Schedule preparation of drawings based upon TDS received from Sales Team.
• After preparation of all drawings, send to Customer for approval and a copy for manufacturing (as advance intimation to PPC to plan long lead items).
• Simultaneously to make advance technical intimation on long lead time bought out and sent to PPC.
• Engineering support to marketing for getting customer approval
• To release the mfg drg to PPC after getting approval from Customer.
• Adherence to time schedule for preparation of drawings/Bill of Materials.
• To monitor any adverse effect on environment, OH & S resulting from the product / product parameters / product characteristics, as designed & developed.
• Should possess good leadership skills with particular emphasis on Analytical thinking and problem solving, simultaneously must possess very high and demonstrable achievement orientation.
Academic & Other Requirements:
• Engineering Degree from an institute recognized by AICTE with minimum 12 to 15 Years of relevant experience in HVAC / AHU Industry.
• Ability to manage a team
• Good presentation and communication skills. Comfortable in communicating complex and technical subjects.
• Self-starter who can work on his/her own initiative, capable of balancing a demanding workload through effective prioritisation and completing work requirements quickly and accurately.
• Flexible approach and strong team working capabilities, prepared to support colleagues in the achievement of Company priorities and objectives.