A leading multinational Manufacturing company specializing in Manufacturing of parts & components for Aerospace & Automotive industries.
Location: Karnataka, India
Job Profile: VP – Aerospace Manufacturing
Job Description :
- Provide hands-on leadership to define and execute the Aerospace Machining business strategy of the company.
- This position is responsible for multiple business unit P&Ls involved in various types of Aerospace precision machining in Bangalore in Karnataka.
- The role has overall responsibility for customer engagement, sales, production, planning, quality, procurement, and engineering including the advancement of process excellence across all functional disciplines.
- Pursue and develop long term, sustainable aerospace business by developing competition machining solutions for OEM & major sub-tier customers.
- Grow annual revenues in support of the company vision at 50% CAGR.
- Ensure that each machining business unit meets financial performance objectives while developing and deploying best practices across all business units.
- Guide and lead functional leads – Engineering, Quality and Planning - across the Aerospace machining businesses, to ensure optimum solutions, and sharing of best practices.
- Manage resources within budget guidelines in accordance with company policy and ethical corporate governance guidelines.
- Define and implement continuous improvement measures to increase productivity and bring about operational efficiency gains across the organization.
- Excellent leadership skills applicable across a diverse organization
- Extensive knowledge of precision machining and/or manufacturing in a global business environment
- Experience within the Aerospace domain is highly desirable
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to exercise mature judgment & effective decision-making
- Demonstrated effectiveness in project management techniques to achieve cost, delivery, and quality commitments
- Working knowledge of Quality (Lean, Six Sigma, etc.) and productivity practices
- Must have Good communication skills verbal & written.
- Person should be Self-motivated, energetic with exceptional work ethics
- The candidate should be Customer focused and build good customer relationship with multinational customers.
- Should have good people management skills and Teamwork orientation.
- Should be Result oriented in driving the target and production.
- Should have 25+ years’ experience in aerospace manufacturing or precision manufacuring & machining experience from relevant industry
- Should have handled P&L responsibility with exposure to international customers
- Degree in Engineering or related discipline from a premier or accredited institution is required.
- MBA is highly desirable
Please send your word profile to email@example.com along with compensation, & notice period