Manager - Human Resource
Location : Mumbai
Manager - Human Resources (HR Business Partner)
Key Responsibilities :
- Human Capital Planning and Strategy
- Organisation Culture
- Recruitment & Selection
Aside from the above core responsibility, the incumbent will be expected to support other aspects of the co's. people philosophy and contribute to relevant strategic initiatives of the HR function with a goal to make the co. the best place to work. He/she must be a team player and play an effective HR leadership role.
Key Personal Attributes :
Skills & Abilities :
- The successful candidate must be bright, quick, articulate and a team player who also possesses independence of thought and opinion to provide candour and honesty to support and influence key business decisions.
- Ability to establish quality relationships, a strong communication link and credibility with the business through the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and mutual respect. Must have a demonstrated track record of building functional credibility with business teams.
- Data and metrics driven individual with a passion for results and excellence.
- Ability to prioritize and cope with competing demands. Must possess a sense of urgency and excellent execution and project management skills.
- Ability to see the big picture, visualize the future and develop relevant functional strategies which value add to our business. Must be challenged by ambiguity.
- Strategic thinker balanced with a grasp of details. Must possess the ability to switch between execution and strategy mode most effortlessly.
- Must be able to get the job done by working collaboratively with others.
- Inquisitive and analytical mind; capacity for out-of-the-box thinking; bring a creative perspective to business problems applying functional expertise, business understanding and common sense.
- Ability to stay connected with external market with a view to bring best practices into the company
Educational & Experience Required :
- Post Grad in Human Resources from a reputed B School only
- 5-8 years of solid HR experience and exposure to robust HR processes.
- A combination of MNC and Start Up experience preferred.
- Prior experience of business HR roles and a specialist HR role preferred.
- Should have demonstrated creativity and innovation in prior roles.