Designation: GM Financial Controller
A Japan based global chemical manufacturing company is looking for a 14-18 years experienced financial controller with a proven track record in business controlling, plant accounting, sales accounting, taxation and treasury.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for the development of short and long term financial strategies in support of the company’s strategic mission and goals.
· Controller oversees all financial functions including accounting, budget, credit, insurance, tax, company, land matters and treasury
· Develops, builds and maintains financial agreements and strategic alliances with public sector offices, and other partners, including banks
· Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's fiscal function and performance
· Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization; i.e., evaluation of potential alliances, acquisitions, and/or mergers and investments.
· Direct & Indirect Tax compliance
CA with an experience of 14-18 years.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Strong in business controlling, plant accounting, sales accounting.
· Costing, Budgeting
· Taxation, Direct & Indirect
· Treasury, cash flow management
· Should have working knowledge in SAP.
· Strong leadership, communication, and persuasion skills
· Successful in an ambiguous environment
· Comfortable with tight deadlines and prioritize workload
· Demonstrate work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
Experience: 14-18 years
Industry Type: Chemical Industry
Role: GM Finance Controller
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Costing, Audit
Compensation: 30, 00,000-40 , 00,000 per annum CTC.
Location: Delhi/ NCR
Keywords: Financial Control, Business Control, Accounting, Taxation, Budgeting, Costing, Sales Accounting, Plant Accounting, SAP
Contact: Shruti Abraham
Job Posted: 19.6.2015