Manager Business Research (KPO)
Client : Company is a world-leader in business intelligence solutions.
Role : Manager Business Research (KPO)
Must Have : Experience in Business Research, Business Consulting, Primary & Secondary Research, Quantitative & Qualitative Research
Location : Noida
Reports to : Associate Director
Reportees : Team of Research Analysts & Sr. Research Analysts
Role Responsibility :
A high visibility profile that cuts across teams and functions in the organization. The role calls for a highly energetic, self-driven and hands-on senior research professional who aspires to step-up from a managerial to a leadership role
Candidate profile :
- MBA from leading Indian B-Schools (preferably IIMs or similar institutes)
- 6+ years of experience in Business Research & Consulting with at least 4 years in managing teams and leading projects
- Extensive experience in conducting in-depth primary and secondary research
- Ability to perform incisive qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Strong project management skills and client relationship management skills
- Ability to inspire team members during crisis situations
- Workflow management skills- managing multiple projects & deliverables simultaneously, raising flags for both underutilization and overutilization etc.
- Strong business acumen- should be able to correlate market drivers, challenges with impact on client or target companies, should be able to evaluate business risks etc.
- Passionate towards work with an ability to see opportunities to improve the firm and ensure successful implementation of suggestions
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Responsible for executing & delivering high quality business research solutions to global clients and managing research teams. This includes understanding project specifications, overseeing deliverable preparation and extensive client engagement.
- Business development by continuous up-sell and cross sell of services to existing client base
- Take ownership of industry/set of clients
- Responsible for professional development, coaching and evaluation of their assigned team members.
- Firm-level responsibilities which can include, knowledge management, training, recruitment & selection, new product development, internal process development, expanding business capabilities and leading other organization improvement practices
Contact Varun at VShori@antal.com