For one of our clients - an international premium copy paper manufacturer, we are looking for
CHANNEL DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE for Bangalore, Kolkata and Chennai
1. Channel Development
- Identifying all channels in the responsible area . Need to know all channels, e.g., how many copy centers, stationery shops, MT, government sector. Need to know the market share of each channel, then they can cover all channels.
Performance can be measured by the coverage of all key channels; number of stores visits and marketing support on
- together with Head Office Team, formulating Channel Strategy and action plan, their relative importance, actions required to grow within each channel including channel promotions. The channels are stationery shops, xx copy centers, Non-xx Copy centers, Catalogue, corporate resellers, redistribution dealers, modern trade and tender business (such as direct sell to Government, big corporates).
- Visit channels according to the visit schedule agreed with Head Office
- Update channels' company profile monthly
- Developing and growing all Channels including placing the products (both xx and NON-xx) in key channels such as Stationery shops, Modern Trade
- Working closely with distributor to developing promotion within Modern Trade
- Developing other channels: Pro-actively seek out new opportunities to enhance xx’s brand awareness and volume such as penetration - Monitoring trade prices in the markets through all channels and regions.
- Implement CPE programs at and with trade channel partners, report results and collect supporting documents.
2. Trade price stability.
Trade price monitoring.
Your responsibility will be:
- Ensure trade price structure is stable across all channels.
- Ensure end user price is stable and at level agreed upon with HQ .
- Monitoring the trade price structure and end user price.
3. Submit visit report to Country Representative
4. Competitor analysis.
Working closely to update Competitor movements. Competitors are always moving to gain an advantage. On time reports that highlight and analyze competitive activity. The reports will cover all key aspects of branding: pricing, distribution, promotions in channel and communications.