● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent discipline.
● Position requires minimum of 6 - 10 years of experience.
● Candidate should have experience in the following ECC technologies: ABAP development, OO ABAP development, UI Design using screen painter, Menu Painter, UI design using ABAP WebDynpro, BSP, WebDynpro Frameworks, Interfaces (IDOC, BAPI, RFC, ABAP Webservices, and LSMW), SAP Script, SmarForms and Adobe Interactive Forms
● Candidate should also be able to perform basic BASIS functions, such as: create and administer SAP roles and authorizations, perform basic performance and tuning steps of the SAP landscape, and be able to administer the transport management queues.
● Position requires experience and understanding of FI, CO modules of SAP ECC.
● Strong understanding of systems development lifecycle and system implementation methodologies.
● Ability to take on minor project management responsibilities
● Excellent communication skills and ability to present to a group.
● Will be a ‘work from home’-based position.
● Travel required within India and with possible international travel to countries like China, Hong Kong, Singapore, UK and US.