Role and Responsibilities:
· Hands-on experience developing, releasing, and maintaining large-scale online software applications.
· Overall architectural, design and product delivery responsibility
· Build and manage a development team of in-house engineers and external vendors to deliver the product
· Develop innovative solutions based on product requirements and business challenges.
· Ensure all code is suitable for automated unit testing and own code coverage
· Interact with different stakeholders to gather feedback and clarification
· Research and apply new technologies and best practices
· Provide task estimations and deliver quality code on time
Desired Technical Experience
· NodeJs and its framework/libraries like Express, Sails, Meteor.
· Build tools like Grunt/Gulp.
· Knowledge of datasets like Redis, Memcache, Mongo Db will be a plus.
· Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization techniques will be a plus.
· Basic knowledge of HTML and its concepts like DOM, Event Propagation Model.
· Css and its preprocessors like SASS/LESS.