Senior Manager Compensation& Benefits
Experience – 9-12 years.
Education – Graduate with MBA
Roles and responsibilities:
· Lead the design and implementation of Company's total compensation strategies in India, consistent with corporate philosophy and effectively meeting the needs of the organization and business areas.
· Coordinate and collaborate with Group Function staff to ensure a unified and competitive total compensation strategy.
Participate in defining Company's worldwide total compensation philosophy as needed.
· Drive and direct the analysis of local competitiveness with the market and prepare solutions/ recommendations for senior management.
Profile of the job holder:
· An experienced subject matter expert in C&B and know how to build a team capable of professionally advising the business with solid and effective solutions to pay related matters.
· Have high standards, take ownership and show a high integrity in dealing with confidential information.