Company : One of the largest FMCG Company
Role : Sales Development Manager (PAN India Role)
Location : Mumbai
Role Title Reports To Purpose :
- Strategy formulation for the best S&D procedures by continuous performance evaluation and filling the gaps.
- Manpower planning for S&D organization and developing sales capability. Developing a support station to share best practices and concerns in S&D.
Key Responsibility Description :
S&D Process Automation :
- Converting the hard information into soft information by digitizing the processes wherever required. Develop Sales Manual for standard operating procedures for CBD.
- Build Sales and Distribution Capability within the sales organization.
Manpower Planning :
- Preparing the manpower requirements based on current route productivity and S&D Opportunity for volume growth in long term.
Capability Development :
- Capability development of the people by developing a T&D Calendar region wise.
S&D Roadmap :
- Develop S&D roadmap for CBD. Develop a distribution agenda to make sales calls productive. Design a Distribution Template to reach out to maximum outlet effectively. Establish route to market, develop know how's on Distributor management.
Performance Tracking & Review :
- Includes monitoring the progress regularly and implementing the feedback. Establish Performance Tracking & Review standards for Distributors, retailers and across CBD. Establishing and controlling Customer Response Cell.
Database Management :
- Develop Support Station to share best practices and concerns in S&D
Benchmarking With Industry :
- To benchmark distribution system, pricing strategy and opportunities available in S&D. To Set benchmarks for service levels to Customers for a competitive edge.
Interactions External : Distributors, CRC, Trainers, Automation Agencies
Internal : Sales team, R&D team
Position Requirements :
- MBA with 8 to 10 years of experience in Sales in top process oriented
- FMCG companies
Contact Neha : NSutar@antal.com