HR Business Partner (Corporate + IR)
We are Antal International, a senior recruitment firm; currently HR Business Partner (Corporate + IR); Pune for Large sized Global Automotive Organization.
Key Skills Required
· Minimum of 10 years of professional HR experience
· Solid exposure to all HR issues
· International experience & International open minded sensitive to various culture
· Previous experience in manufacturing or fast moving environments
· Capacity to deal with trade unions and labour relations
· General overview of HR technical skills
· Ability to work in a complex matrixed organization in a cooperative and positive way
· Coach Site HR Managers and ensures proper coordination
· Deploy HR Group & Country Policies and local rules/regulations and liaise with local HR accordingly
· Management Development: With the support of the Division MD, leads all the actions for people and organization development, contribute to People Review for his/her domain.
· Industrial Relations: Ensure proper deployment of all restructuring plans within the his/her region
· Compensation & Benefits: Ensure the correct deployment of Salary Review within his / her region.
· Employee Empowerment: Ensure the HR Managers are actively supporting the implementation of EE in their Plants
· HR Controlling & Administrative Processes: Takes part and supervises the Reporting, Budget processes.
· Ensure succession planning within the overall HR function in the region to make sure strong reservoirs are in place.
· Maintain a fluent and open communication with their Hierarchical and Functional Management on all issues related to HR.
· MBA/PGDM from reputed college/University is preferable
Suitable candidates can e-mail me with an updated resume at AMadhuri@ANtal.com.