Antal International is a multinational headhunting company with more than 110 offices in 35 countries.
Operations division is a team specialised in talented engineering profiles in production, SCM, R&D, construction, quality, design and technical S&M.
Our client is a leader in his field
We are looking for a
· Responsible for management of plant production operations.
· Responsible for effective implementation of EH&S process and Quality process in production function.
· Responsible for organizing, training, motivation of production labor force to ensure consistent attainment of production schedules at optimum productivity and minimum cost.
· Coordinates and integrates with other plant functions to ensure support in attaining output, productivity, and process quality.
· Recommends improvements in production flow and Lean methods.
Location: EST MILAN
· Master degree in Aerospace Engineering.
· At least 5 years production experience in Aerospace manufacturing or pertinent fields is required.
· Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication and leadership skills are required.
· Fluent in English and Italian.
Will be considered plus:
· Design and ICT tools (CATIA, machine’s program languages).
· Knowledge of EN 9100 and EASA regulations.
· Black belt six sigma.
Please, send your cv with a motivation letter to email@example.com
Ref Manufacturing Manager - Aerospace Products