For our client, leader manufacturing company, we’re looking for an:
IT Production Domain Administrator
Reporting to the Head of IT Services & Technology, the Production Domain Administrator provides oversight and execution of IT systems and architectures that support the entire Production processes and will be is responsible of Active Directory administration and definition of GPOs.
The candidate is responsible of Shopfloor equipment and Applications related to Production processes (i.e.: MES, etc…) and will collaborate with IT Services team and Manufacturing Engineering team from Industrial Area, in order to define strategy, standards to apply and operational models.
Production Domain Administrator will lead IT project related to Production infrastructure topics
SKILLS AND EDUCATION :
• English is mandatory.
• University or Technical degree.
• 3/5 years Experience in management of Production IT Systems
• Experience or knowledge on multiple Hardware and Software Environments:
• Shopfloor equipment and applications
• Production/Industrial PCs and devices
• Operating systems: Windows and Linux
• Microsoft products (AD and SCCM)
• Process analysis and design.
• Knowledge on CMMI and ITIL models
• Problem Solving.
Job Location: Emilia Romagna