Antal International is a multinational headhunting company with more than 100 offices in 24 countries.
The Banking - Insurance Division, for a leading international bank, is looking for an:
HEAD OF INTERNAL AUDIT - BANKING
The main focus of the role is to provide an independent and objective audit service to ensuring that key risks in and across the region are identified, mitigating actions negotiated and agreed with senior management to improve the governance, risk and control framework.
- responsible for the execution of audits as defined by annual audit plans;
- responsible for the implementation of the global strategy and the bank policies within the audit department;
- responsible for the set up of the internal organisation of the department;
- leading a team of auditors in delivering quality audit services;
- provide objective audit reports ensuring that significant risks are promptly escalated.
- University degree;
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or willingness to become CIA within 18 months of commencement;
- Minimum of 15 years working experience, including a substantial period in a Audit function in an International Bank;
- Knowledge of banking products, processes, information systems and data analysis is critical;
- Willingness to travel;
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
The position is based in MILAN.