For our client, a global player operating in the engineering and scientific market sectors, we are looking to recruit a Java / Web Developer for their site in Bologna - (Italy).
- Integrating existing software and developing new software solutions;
- Creating technical specifications and test plans;
- Ensuring product quality through unit testing, system testing and continuous integration;
- Investigating new technologies and continually updating technical knowledge and skills;
- Degree in Computer Science/ software engineering or equivalent discipline
- Competent in object oriented design using Java
- Knowledge of relational database concepts and SQL
- Working knowledge of web servers and web application servers and deployment on Linux-based platforms.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (written and oral) with clients and colleagues.
Desired technical criteria:
- Java (1.6+)
- Familiar with frameworks like JQuery, KnockoutJS, AngularJS
- Knowledge of Bootstrap 3
- Apache, Tomcat, node.js, Nginx
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite
- J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JSF, JSTL)
- Struts2, Spring, Hibernate ORM frameworks
- MVC design pattern
- Familiarity with one or more scripting languages such as Python, Perl, Ruby
- GNU Linux
Please email your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org