Our client is an important multinational company operating in the white goods industry.
MECHANICAL ENGINEER EXPERT (Milan Area)
The person will be responsible for designing the concept in regards to launching new products with special focus on water valves and cooking appliances.
• Planning of mechanical area duties and resolving relative technical issues;
• Providing support to the design mechanic team to ensure integrity of the designs of the products during the whole production process:
• Functional testing and production process;
• Providing support to cost saving and quality improvement dutie;
• Performing feasibility and assembly studies.
• Degree in Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering or similar disciplines.
• Previous experience in a similar position from 5-6 years.
• Fluent in English.
• Preferred area of experience: automotive.
• Experience in designing plastic components, particularly gas-water valves.
• Advanced knowledge of CAD software (3D modeling and pro-Engineer, Catia, Unigraphics, Solid Works, Solid Edge).
• Good knowledge of plastic molding and metal stamping.
• Able to work in a team; problem-solving skills.
• Willing to transfer occasionally.
Please, send your CV in Word or Open Office format to: email@example.com and put as the object of the email: Mechanical Engineer Expert (Milan Area)