Our client is a Textile Industry that operates as contractor for the major fashion companies. To improve their business we are responsible for the recruitment of a:
Business Development Manager
Primary responsibility is to identify, source, and close viable client prospects for factoring deals across industries and within an assigned geographic territory. The individual is responsible for developing and implementing the marketing strategy, identifying appropriate referral sources and potential clients, and coordinating with the HQ Management to ensure a timely and successful deal close.
Core responsibilities include
- Research and identify new and viable direct prospect opportunities. Originate transactions through direct calling on companies
- Develop and conduct prospect meetings and ultimately deal proposals by applying an understanding of the prospect’s industry
- Identify and attend relevant and appropriate industry and regional events and trade shows for networking and new business opportunities as appropriate.
- Manage sales activities
- Business travel required to cover assigned geographic region.
- Significant experience as a Business Developer
- Proven success sourcing and converting prospects to clients
- Demonstrated presentation sales, negotiating and influencing skills;
- Demonstrated success working collaboratively to achieve team goals
- A very good general knowledge and network in fashion and textile markets
- Knowledge of/or experience in consumer product industries like Apparel, Textile (sportswear and jeanswear industry)