- To effectively manage a number of stores (starting with 2-3 and managing all new openings already scheduled) and provide strong commercial focus and business acumen in order to deliver and exceed sales, profit and customer service KPIs;
- To manage the payroll budget and cost controls in line with sales performance;
- To empower and inspire Store Managers on how to drive achievement, maximize sales, margin and reduce costs;
- To recognize and reward outstanding performance and plan for succession in the Area through the identification of individuals with potential for development;
- To visit regularly the European HQ and then clearly communicate business objectives to the team in Italy.
- Previous relevant experience as Area Manager/Junior Area Manager/ Store Manager for big stores preferably in fashion retailing;
- Good interpersonal communication and organizational skills;
- Business acumen, strong commercial focus;
- Excellent knowledge of English language is essential.