We are currently seeking a Technical Analyst, with strong SQL Database skills. MS development skills in the .Net environment are highly desireable. Our client will offer a 6-month fixed- term contract (tempo determinato) ideally. The position is based in Milan (north-west) hinterland.
The Technical Business Analyst collaborates in gathering/reviewing/improving functional requirements needed to design/maintain the new system or to make enhancements or corrections to the same.
This role will support business users on their system interactions providing assistance when requested, or helping in resolving errors or misalignments between business processes and /or system functionality.
This role should also support development and test team for all the software development life cycle related activities (e.g.: providing clarifications when needed, helping for troubleshooting, preparing test data, designing and executing test cases).
· Understanding of, and experience with:
- Business and Technical Requirements design and specification (particularly the translation from business to system/technical requirements)
- Client-Server computing, particularly Microsoft .NET Web Applications
- Business to Business Applications
- Assists in preparing/reviewing specific project and other support documentation
- Relational Databases, particularly MS-SQL Server (administration, management, configuration, deploy)
- T-SQL (3-4 years experience)
- MS-SSRS / MS-SSIS
- Source Code Repository (Git-Stash) knowledge
- Continuous Integration (Jankins) knowledge
- MS .Net knowledge
- Good English
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with and enjoyment in interacting with end users, including people from different cultural background
- Keen attention to detail and ability to take a methodical, systematic approach to assigned activities, while maintaining the flexibility to adapt to unexpected items that may arise, such as handling day-to-day end-user support needs
- Ability to focus and maintain attention to performance of tasks and to work and complete assignments on time despite stressful, high priority, unexpected interruptions
- Defect Tracking Systems knowledge (JIRA)
- Italian language knowledge
- Test Analysis, Design and Execution
- Ability to be resourceful, creative and maintain flexibility
- Finance business domain knowledge