Antal International is a multinational headhunting company with more than 130 offices in 35 countries.
Operations division is a team specialized in talented engineering profiles in production, SCM, R&D, construction, quality, design and technical S&M.
Multinational IT services company
We are looking for a
General Purpose of the Position:
The primary responsibility will be to ensure that facilities problems are identified and repaired quickly, that contractors deliver quality services, and that internal customer demands are met. Supervisor will also be an active member of the build team focused on the construction and assembly of data center production space as required for customer installation. Main areas of responsibility will include but are not limited to: installation of perimeter cage, communication path ladder rack, completion of T-Scif build post construction, RPP and cabinet installation, and the identification and correction of heat containment issues. This individual will work with the team of fellow technicians to meet build due dates and verify readiness for customer installations.
This position has supervisory responsibilities for other Technicians employees (2 at the DC kick off)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage client installs (electrical, infrastructure, cabinet moves, heat containment)
- Manage building maintenance and repairs (interior and exterior)
- Guarantee Data center floor condition and appearance (cages, lighting, floor, etc)
- Manage build outs for common areas, employee use areas and custom applications (design and build)
- Experience on maintenance of HVAC System for office environment.
- Oversee all orders from new clients and existing clients in order to validate feasibility and costs (space/power/internet/cross connect for add/change/disconnects after initial sale)
- Oversee all new and existing client installations, providing agreed equipment
- Work with the internal teams that build t-scifs, deliver power, provision RPPs/PDUs, and manage power loading to determine the install schedule for each new scif
- Determine placement for each client within the facility based on their power density and sizing requirements
- Provide weekly layouts for internal Switch team to show available space and help determine when the next Sector will be required
- Provide cleaning services
- Provide monthly/yearly revenue projections based on signed contracts and install schedule, manage/track attrition
- Address any client escalation issues to other appropriate Functions
Must have a demonstrated mechanical aptitude. This experience may be acquired via educational background or previous hands on experience from a skilled trade. Must also have an understanding of safety requirements related to the construction field. Must be able to climb ladders, bend and lift a minimum of 25 kg.
Location: South Milan
Required Job Skills, Education and Experiences:
- High School Degree, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering preferred
- Experience on maintenance of HVAC System, chillers, pumps is a great added value
- Ability to assemble from design mechanical/electrical equipment.
- Expertise in steel construction
- Electricians knowledge is mandadory, electricians license is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of Construction Management experience. Management of electrical construction activities preferred.
- Be able to inspect in-progress construction work to ensure compliance with the design documents,
- Good interpersonal skills. Ability to interface and coordinate work on a daily basis with other parties.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to view tasks logically, break them down into essential requirements, and generate a solution to meet the project goals.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal daily supervision.
- Need to be flexible, adaptive and result oriented.
- English, spoken and written is a must
- Ability to identify and proactively address problems.
- Ability to use MS Word, MS Project, and MS Excel effectively.
Please, send your cv with a motivation letter to email@example.com
Ref: Facility Supervisor