Antal International is a multinational headhunting company with more than 130 offices in 35 countries.
Operations division is a team specialized in talented engineering profiles in production, SCM, R&D, construction, quality, design and technical S&M.
Multinational IT services company
We are looking for a
General Purpose of the Position:
The purpose of this position is to preserve order, protect property and personnel, and enforce regulations through officer presence, video surveillance, the use of positive access control while maintaining an updated log of all events.
He is responsible for training officers with the basic knowledge and understanding of all systems used within the Security Department. He must be aware of all policies and procedures and is required to keep all officers informed with these rules and regulations. He will be responsible for immediate actions during events and actions of all officers during such events. He oversees all Security Officers on respective shifts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Access control policies (access list management, access authorization, badge configuration and release, site access process, etc.)
- Customers and suppliers security induction training
- Customers and suppliers escorting
- Internal and external site patrolling
- CCTV monitoring
- Access control monitoring
- R&M for security systems
- Access control configuration
- Audit documentation storage
- Goods management (accept goods, store delivery note, contact addressee for delivery)
- Police relationship
- Security process improvement
- Emergency support (Fire, First Aid)
- 24/7/365 site presence
Location: South Milan
Required Job Skills, Education and Experiences:
- Minimum 5 years of Security operations management in a critical high sensitive environment: Military, Law enforcement previous experience will be a strong plus.
- High school diploma
- Problem-solving skills with outstanding written and oral communication
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- High level of professionalism and passion for outstanding customer service
- Must possess a thorough understanding of the principles of modern Security Infrastructures.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously and prioritize work, as required.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to function as a team member in a demanding service environment.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization in a professional, effective manner.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- English proficiency both written and verbal
Please, send your cv with a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref: Security Manager