Antal International is a multinational headhunting company with more then 100 offices in 24 countries.
For an international growing insurance company, The Banking & Insurance division is looking for a:
- Monitor and research state regulations and proposed regulations to determine applicability and risk to operational aspects of the company and its products and services
- Maintain knowledge on relevant matters (including insurance mediation, consumer code, corporate governance, data protection and treatment) and be able to apply this knowledge in ensuring the business complies with legislation to the fullest;
- Determine, implement and follow guidelines to ensure compliance of the Italian subsidiary;
- Assess business risks, identify and implement mitigation plans.
- Degree in Law or Economics or equivalent;
- 3+ years of relevant experience in compliance/ regulatory functions of regulated businesses;
- 2/3 years of experience with insurance related laws and regulations;
- Ability to manage a process across different functions;
- Fluency in English;
- Able to work autonomously and remotely.
The position is based in MILAN