For a manufacturing (steel) multinational company in automotive field, we are looking for an HR Manager.
The candidate we are looking for will have the following responsibilities:
- to maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting people services functions and ensures policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance
- to assist in recruiting
- to adimister and keep records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, transactions suche as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews and terminations
- to respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs
- to administer benefits programs such as life, health, dental and disability insurances, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence and employee assistance
- to assist in worker's compensation/safety issues.
The perfect candidate has the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- at least, 6 years of experience in a similar role in a multinational company
- strong experience with soft and hard HR aspects
- knowledge of HR systems, Internet software, Payroll systems, Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Fluency in English
The location is Piedmont.