Through in-depth analytics and working with cross-functional teams and external resources, he/she develops and executes programs to increase website traffic and leads. The ideal candidate is analytical, energetic and has solid experience working with web-marketing applications.
The Digital Marketing specialist will:
- Manage the development, implementation, monitoring, tracking and optimizing of PPC campaigns such as Google AdWords
- Manage SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to increase organic search visibility and ranking
- Generate and place website content to ensure a highly engaging customer experience, focused largely on localizing the global format and content so highly relevant to country customers and prospects
- Manage the placement of relevant content on external PR websites, including news sites, business associations – through the digital marketing team
- Manage eMail campaign creation and execution through the digital marketing team; leverage global and local eMail campaigns and content
- Track and manage company’s presence on relevant local industry directory sites; direct digital marketing team to maintain content and develop banners on these sites
- Manage the company’s presence on social media outlets including Linkedin, Twitter, YouTube, Xing etc. and the company blog
The ideal candidate has the following capabilities, skills and working experience:
- Thorough knowledge of Search Engine Advertising/Search Engine Marketing including campaign creation and optimization
- Thorough knowledge of Search Engine Optimization including on-page optimization and link building techniques.
- Experience using a web content management system.
- Experience with an email marketing system.
- Experience with Google web analytics. Experience with other web analytics tools beneficial.
- Experience with marketing automation software is an advantage
- Experience with social media including Twitter, Linkedin, etc.
- Proven track record of growing leads and sales through online marketing
- Excellent leadership and project management skills
- Demonstrated commercial acumen
- Proficiency in Excel
- Fluency in English