Antal International is a multinational headhunting company with more than 130 offices in 35 countries.
Operations division is a team specialized in talented engineering profiles in production, SCM, Research and Development, construction, quality, design and technical sales and marketing.
Multinational chemical company leader in its sector
- A major responsibility of the incumbent is to provide the development and improvement of the products. To achieve this accountability he needs a large knowledge of market needs, competitors’ products and end-user feedback on existing products; this requires to work in cooperation with marketing and evaluator people.
- Share information and work together with other technical team to avoid a duplication work and to increase teams knowledge on existing or new products and raw materials.
- Organize the work for his team so that each one can give the best for him. He can achieve this encouraging, motivating the personal skills of each person, driving the technical and professional improvements trough the team and sharing suggestion.
- Implement development projects or components on an assigned field while managing identified resources and staff
- Apply intensive and diverse knowledge of principles and practices in areas of assignment and related fields.
- Independently make decisions on problems and methodology issues and secures necessary resources.
- Works together with the other R&D teams and share information.
- Develop professional relationships with different raw materials suppliers in order to obtain all the information to develop new products, on new products that are coming on the market and to find the lower price raw materials. When it necessary work together with raw materials supplier and customer to improve final product performance.
- Chemical Degree.
- 7/10 years of experience in paint industry
- Fluent english
- Broad knowledge and significant experience in the paint industry; human relations skills; able to work effectively with all levels of sales, marketing, management, customer and industry personnel.
- Focus on results, Drive change, Promote teamwork, Build trust & respect, Understand market & customer perspective, Develop others.
Please, send your CV with a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref: R&D Manager