Antal International is a worldwide executive recruitment company with more than 130 offices in 35 countries.
Operations Division is a team specializing in professionals whose background is Engineering, Production, SCM, Research and Development, Construction, Quality, Technical-commercial design.
Multinational Pharmaceutical company with plants in Italy and abroad.
We are looking for a:
· Guarantee the correct mix of the maintenance groups, defining specific roles and aligning people to have common objectives in order to have professional development and ensuring the correct training.
· Ensure that maintenance interventions are timely and effective, looking for clear feedback from Department Managers and checking the OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) of the production lines.
· Guarantee the updating of the MERPS information system with regards to managerial and final data of interventions performed, collecting the no of interventions carried out on a specific piece of equipment and the time taken.
· Guarantee the compliance of the department's machines and equipment using the indication given by MERPS in order to check critical parameters.
· Manage the self inspections activities in the line, to assure compliance with GMP.
Ideally 35/45 years old with the following requirements:
· Engineering degree, preferably mechanical.
· Minimum of 5 years experience in a pharmaceutical company.
· Italian and English speaker
· Strong experience in maintenance planning and supervision.
· Outstanding Leadership and people-development skills.
Please send CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
REF: MAINTENANCE MANAGER PHARMA VENETO