South African Citizens Only!
Key responsibilities & accountabilities
- Responsible to manage the operational side of the business with Service and Project
- Management, Material Management and Logistics, Purchasing, Technical Training and other IOS
- Support and manage the structural development of local setups of the BU Plants and Components and BU Filling and Packaging.
- Ensure that all IOS and Field Service projects are effectively monitored (quality, timelines, budgets, profitability, escalation).
- Establish and keep very close business relationships with all customers and provide effective solutions.
- Promote highest standards of Customer Service.
- Be a proactive part of the internal and external intervention and (de)escalation process.
- Identifying and constantly analyzing the work processes and procedures and streamlining for effectiveness, focusing on cost savings and improving efficiencies, both internally and externally.
- Ensuring compliance to auditory requirements.
- Oversee the technical competencies and initiate internal and external training.
- Take on special tasks with full executive and budget responsibilities, develop and implement solutions in accordance to company rules and regulations. Follow up constantly to ensure highest quality standards and results. Initiate autonomous corrective measures to avoid risks and deviations from project goals.
Role specific skills attributes
Knowledge and experience:
- 7+ years Technical experience in the Packaging and Bottling industry
- 3+ years in Sales and Customer Relation environments
- Knowledge of our range of equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of the Packaging and Bottling industry
- Knowledge of Supply Chain principles
Qualifications and education required:
- University Degree preferred in Business Administration and/or
- Technical Diploma OR 8+ years working experience in a Technical environment
Personal behaviors and competencies:
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking, and extreme attention to detail
- Self-motivated, independent worker, solution orientated, deadline driven with strong time
- Management skills
- Proactive communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, team builder and participant
- Ability to handle fast-paced and pressurized environment
- Advanced MS Office skills – Excel, Word, Power-point
Literacy and Numeracy:
- Excellent command of English and superior communication skills
- Ability to communicate in German (Advantageous)
- Excellent understanding of financial processes and procedures
- 5+ years in managing and leading a team
- Project a professional image, lead by example, encourage team work and compliance with work
- processes and procedures
- Efficient personnel management
- Ability to travel within Africa and worldwide